Sunday 18 October 2009

This week we started to create are film opening called 'Turning In' the mane filming and some editing where done on Tuesday and Friday.




Tuesday’s filming:



Location: we started filming at my home then moved on to my nearest bus stop filming shots of me walking as we go.



What we shot:

1. sitting on bed

2. grabbing my ipod

3. opening my door

4. going down the stares

5. looking at me kitchen door

6. plugging my head phones in

7. opening front door

8. going thru the door

9. turning on ipod

10. walking away from house

11. going down street 1

12. going down street 2

13. walking past bush

14. sitting at bus stop

We plan on using shots 1 to 5 and 7 to 13



Problems while filming: the main problem on the day was with lighting this was manly a problem in shot 7 and 8 ware the sun made it look like the outside of my hose was haven but gratefully this problem was fixt.



Sound: none of the sound we can use



Friday’s filming



Location: we went to the guitar shop on mill road then we went to parkers Pease the walked bake to the Coleridge site filming more shots of me walking on the way and on top of the cycle bridge



What we shot:

1. looking at guitars 1

2. looking at guitars 2

3. playing guitar

4. me walking of into the dissents 1

5. going down street 3

6. looking out from bridge

7. me walking of into the dissents 2

8. going down street 4



We plan on using shots 4 to 8



Problems while filming: the roads where fare to busy fore us to get any good shots from


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment